The complete repatriation service is applied when clients who trust “Funeral International Expedition” SRL do not take care of the perfection and correctness of the documents on their end. And after the funeral they can call for any question related to obtaining compensation or compensation or any other question that arises in complexity of the process.
If in the chapter by price, we have nothing to add, in the other chapter by time, there is something to mention. First of all, it is considered that if the deceased will be less time on the road then the body will be better preserved and I choose to be sent by plane believing that in this case the time from the date of death to the funeral will be shorter.
It isn’t the entire truth: everything depends on the competence, goodwill and aptitude of the one who takes care of each case.
We can’t put into words what we have seen over the years in this field, but we really wanted to create this section.
Unfortunately, the deceased body is often no longer perceived as the loss of a close family member but as an object that if he changes his place they lose some money. In this way, the respect for that body is the same as for some object that you can throw, we are trying to prevent that from happening.
How can this be possible?
- In cases where the deceased was provided with a policy that provides for the support of expenses for medical and repatriation services.
- In some countries, such as Italy, specifically name those people who are charged with the duty of having a decedent buried. Statutes of this kind have been enacted for various policy reasons, such as the general interests of public health and the protection of public welfare, as well as the relief of anxiety that some people might experience concerning the proper disposition of their remains.
Ex: cases where a person died in a car accident, was a passenger or was hit by a vehicle, died in a workplace injury or any other case in which the deceased is deemed innocent with “A Collateral Assignment of Life Insurance”.
We offer you the entire package of documents, in order to obtain the compensations for repatriation.
Some states, such as the Republic of Moldova, Italy, Germany, more recently Romania, offer material assistance to the family that has incurred expenses for the repatriation of the deceased.
In cases where the deceased had children care, almost every state provides material support for maintenance and compensates a large part of the money spent on repatriation.
Due to the experience we have, the embalming techniques and old and new, the refrigeration equipment, storage conditions, but most of all the attitude and care we have towards man, we can offer guarantees that the deceased will reach the destination in a better condition than it was taken from the morgue abroad (the phrase seems out of place but we know what we’re talking about).
We offer a service of Body Restoration, Facial Reconstitution and Makeup so that it can be buried with the lid open in cases where:
- a long time has passed since the date of death;
- storage conditions were neglected;
- death occurred as a result of drowning;
- the deceased was subjected to high temperatures;
- burns, dismembered traumas, etc.
Note: there are cases when almost nothing can be done, but we try even on the slightest chances.
Câteva lucruri foarte importante trebuie de știut atunci când ajungi să perfectezi actele pentru a transporta o persoană decedată peste hotare, mai ales dacă repatrierea include tranzitul prin mai multe țări și traversarea granițelor.
- Unele state, chiar dacă sunt în Uniunea Europeana, precum Cehia sau Polonia, nu sunt semnatare convenției privind transportarea persoanei decedate și în acest caz mai este necesar un document de la Ambasadă care permite decedatului traversarea graniței de stat.
- Pentru cetațenii unor țări post sovietice, fostei Iugoslave etc. care urmează a fi transportate din spațiul Uniunii Europene este obligatoriu Pașaportul Mortuar semnat și sigilat de către secția consulară și Certificatul de Dececes apostilet.
- Condiții și acte speciale sunt cerute la intrarea în Macedonia, Bosnia, Rusia etc. multe alte state își au specificul lor, uneori chiar absurde, însă așa le sunt legile.
- Fiecare repatriere, fiecare destinație necesită profesionalism și atenție, perfectarea actelor minuțios astfel în cât să decurgă totul corect si dupa să nu apară neclaritați.